GAS BOTTLE STATIONS.............
1) Must be 1m away from windows and doors
2) 2m away from a municipal drain
3) 5m away from DB boxes, electrical motors, generators, pool pumps, etc
4) Must be against a firewall(double brick), on external installations
5) Be placed in a lockable cage or if no cage, be chained to a wall
6) Placed on a solid surface There are many other rules and regulations not mentioned.
Regulations can be found in SANS 10087-1
For peace of mind its highly recommended that your installation be done by a certified practitioner.
|Back||Back to top|